SolarEdge 1PH, 2.0kW with compact technology, basic communic
2.0kW Inverter 1PH and M2640 Power Optimizer, Basic: No CommSolarEdge has developed a new DC-optimized inverter especially for social housing, housing corporations and homes with small roof surfaces. The compact residential solution….
SolarEdge has developed a new DC-optimized inverter especially for social housing, housing corporations and homes with small roof surfaces. The compact residential solution from SolarEdge is easy to install, both on existing roofs and on new construction, and delivers clean energy that is affordable, efficient and safe.
The SolarEdge solution contains a single power optimizer with four Maximum Power Point Trackers (MPPT) to produce more energy per panel. Each of the four MPPTs (power optimizer inputs) supports one or two 60-cell solar panels installed on the roof and works exclusively with the new 1-phase SolarEdge inverter suitable for indoor and outdoor installation. This inverter is extremely compact, light and easy to install and available in versions 1kW, 1.5 kW and 2kW.
– Equipped with the SafeDC TM mechanism for greater safety.
– Wall mounting, suitable for indoor and outdoor mounting.
– Inverter extremely compact, light and easy to install.
– For the conversion of DC to AC only;
– All other functions are managed per panel by the power optimizer.
– Available in versions 1kW, 1.5 kW and 2kW