PVS-120-TL;SX2;FULL Inverter The PVS-120-TL is ABB’s cloud connected three-phase string solution for cost efficient decentralized photovoltaic systems for both ground mounted and large commercial applications. This completely new….
The PVS-120-TL is ABB’s cloud connected three-phase string solution for cost efficient decentralized photovoltaic systems for both ground mounted and large commercial applications. This completely new platform, for extreme high power string inverters with power ratings up to 120 kW, maximizes the ROI for decentralized ground mounted and large rooftop applications. With six MPPT energy harvesting is optimized even in shading situations.
24 ch quick input connections + fuses (both poles) + DC switches + individual string current monitoring (ch 24) + AC breaker + surge arresters Type 2, (DC & AC)
– 6 independent MPPT
– Transformerless inverter
– Wi-Fi as standard for configuration
– Two ethernet ports for plant level communication
– Large set of specific grid codes available which can be selected directly in the field
– Double stage topology for a wide input range
– Both vertical and horizontal installation
– Separate wiring compartment for fast swap and replacement
– IP66 Environmental protection
– Maximum efficiency up to 98.4%
– Rated DC input voltage: 620V
– Rated DC input power: 102.000 W
– Sizes: H: 869 x W: 1086 x D: 419 mm