DCWB-S-TRIO-50.0-TL-OUTD;Inverter The new TRIO-50.0 inverter is ABB’s three-phase string solution for cost efficient large decentralized photovoltaic systems for both commercial and utility applications. TRIO-50.0 has a landscape….
The new TRIO-50.0 inverter is ABB’s three-phase string solution for cost efficient large decentralized photovoltaic systems for both commercial and utility applications. TRIO-50.0 has a landscape modular design to guarantee maximum flexibility.
The separate and configurable AC and DC compartments increase the ease of installation and maintenance with their ability to remain separately wired from the inverter module inside the system.
DC wiring box options: Input connections with terminal blocks + DC switch
– Transformerless topology
– Each inverter is set on specific grid codes which can be selected directly in the field
– Separate AC and DC compartments are available in different configurations
– Wide input range
– Both vertical and horizontal installation
– Separate and configurable AC and DC compartments
– Rated DC input power: 52.000 W
– Maximum AC output power: 50.000 W
– Sizes: H: 725 mm x B: 1491 mm x D: 315 mm
– Maximum efficiency (ηmax): 98,3%